The questionnaire below is called the Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale (EDPS) The EDPS was developed to identify women who may have postpartum depression. Each answer is given a score of 0 to 3 . The maximum score is 30.
1. I have been able to laugh and see the funny side of
2. I have looked forward with enjoyment to things
3. I have blamed myself unnecessarily when things went wrong
4. I have been anxious or worried for no good reason
5. I have felt scared or panicky for no very good reason